This software is a monitoring software that gives you access to your entire system. Our easy to use interface makes monitoring your system results easy and efficient. We use real time data and offer access to a database where all your data is stored as far back as the day your system went active.
IntelliOptics™ is a customized Graphical User Interface software program provided by Cleveland Electric Labs. Designed as an integral part of Structural Health Monitoring Systems, this software interface is capable of communicating with numerous sensing systems to display status and provide information in one centralized user program which can be accessed remotely. The IntelliOptics™ system monitors, gathers data and provide alerts and analysis when various sensing systems approach or exceed established limits on bridges and other load bearing structures.
The IntelliOptics™ system is centered around optical Fiber Bragg Grating technology. These FBG based gauges include strain sensors, temperature sensors, accelerometers for modal responses, displacement sensors, and tilt sensors. Electrical Resistance Corrosion Sensors, Weight in Motion Sensors, Weather Stations, pier hatch door security sensors, and water depth sensors may also be incorporated in SHM systems and fully integrated into the IntelliOptics™ software.
IntelliOptics™️ features include:
- Easy to use GUI allows users to quickly and easily see alerts and take appropriate action
- 24-7 “Green-Yellow-Red” status constantly displayed on Home screen
- 3-D graphic representation of bridge with all sensor locations, by zone.
- Secure screens designed for easy setup and adjustment of sensor thresholds and other parameters by engineers and access to database and advanced reports
- Multiple threshold compensation settings
- Automatically sends emails and displays on-screen alerts to engineers in charge.
- Full data capturing and reporting capability by individual sensor or groups of sensors. All events are recorded and time/date stamped.
- Reports generated by user-defined time periods, peak events, most recent week, 30 days, or 3 months.
- Scenarios Matrix for possible causes of yellow and red alerts
- Database keeps historical sensor and alarm readings -downloaded regularly to
CMS and user servers for archiving and analysis.
- Optional remote live camera interfaces with up to 99 preset locations each.